There is a car park to the right of the main gates for approximately 42 cars. Disabled parking is also available for four cars, directly opposite the crematorium building. Overflow car parking is available within the cemetery grounds.
Our postcode is DH1 3TQ for satnav navigation.
- Travelling on A690 straight across roundabout at A1M
- Follow signs into Durham City
- Second exit off the roundabout, follow signs for A177 Bowburn, Darlington
- Exit left off next roundabout, follow road straight
- Bear right to the top of the hill to traffic lights at New Inn pub (on left)
- Straight over lights, passing the Botanical Gardens, Ustinov College and Park and Ride on left
- Down incline, sharp left into Durham Crematorium (signposted)
From the north
- Leave the A1M at Junction 63, follow signs for Chester-le-Street Follow down the A167 for 8 miles towards the outskirts of Durham City
- Continue to Nevilles Cross and straight over the traffic lights, follow signs for Darlington
- Exit sharp left at the roundabout, follow signs for Durham Crematorium, ½ mile on the right.
From the south
- Leave A1M at Junction 59
- Exit left, follow signs for Durham, Newton Aycliffe on A167
- Straight road all the way through Newton Aycliffe, Chilton by-pass, Ferryhill
- Straight over roundabout at Thinford, follow signs for Durham
- Continue on A167 through Croxdale, straight over roundabout approaching Sunderland Bridge
- Pass The Honest Lawyer pub on your right
- Pass Durham High School on right Durham Crematorium is ½ mile on the right